Passing the Microsoft Exam 70-483 is a validation of my skills in programming in C#. Although I’ve been programming in C# since C# 2.0, taking the exam was not easy for me. It is because technology is constantly evolving and so is C# which at the time of this posting, the current version of C# is 6.0 (released just two months ago.) However, the exam I toke covers up to C# 5.0.
The exam covers the following:
- Manage program flow (25%)
- Create and use types (24%)
- Debug applications and implement security (25%)
- Implement data access (26%)
- Do not use brain dumps. It does not only violates Microsoft’s Exam Policy but makes you just memorize things and not understanding them.
- Books used – Exam Ref 70-483 Programming in C# and C# 5.0 in a Nutshell: The Definitive Reference
- Visit www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com and take the jumpstart course on Exam 70-483
- There is no substitute for real-world programming. So practice by developing applications.